- Please allow 3-5 business days for all shipping to be processed.
- All games and merchandise will be shipped separately, as they come from different vendors.
- If you do not like your item(s) for any reason, you may return them back within 14 days of delivery.
- To be eligible for a full refund, your item must be unused, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- You will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return your item(s)
- Please keep proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back items.
- Sale items have a no return, no refund policy as they are final.
When a customer visits the Site, we automatically collect certain information about their device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and so on. As you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual pages/products that are viewed, and other information about the customer interaction with the Site. All this information is automatically-collected.
Once you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information including credit card numbers , email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
We collect information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer that often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with customers
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.